Summer Camp K to G1
(9AM to 5:30PM, Extended AM and PM care available)
Drive ‘Tesla-S’ Car
A scale down model of Tesla’s popular electric sedan. It’s made for children ages three to eight, and tops out at 6 miles per hour. The speed can be limited to just 3 miles per hour.
- Language skills – Phonics, reading, writing
- Math Skills – counting, addition, subtraction, fun with Math, Visual Math
- Drive ‘Tesla Car’
- Soccer, everyday – Soccer field
- Basketball, everyday – Junior size basketball court
- ‘Magic Abra Ka Dabra’
- Chefy Flavors – some crazy cooking
- Puppeteering – making of puppets, and even more interesting making the puppets move to the character.
- Popstars – Sing-long
- Hip-Hop – dance to the upbeat numbers. From shake and twist to jump and hop
- ‘Budding Einsteins’ – ‘Seed to Snack’ – hands-on experiments in life sciences and physics, which help understand science, generate curiosity, explore to learn and retain from the experience
- ‘Young Architectures’ – building tall and balanced structures, to learn about load, weight and balance.
- ‘Bob the Builder’ – Lego Models